Registrations for 2018 are now closed

Registrations for 2019 will open in the new year

Bank Details  CBA

BSB 066 000   Account 1066 6630

Players Clearance Info

The system for player clearances remains the same for 2017, as it was last season.


The list of ineligible players is up on the website, click on the link below, to go through to the page for information, (or scroll down on the HWA home page to “Quick Links” and click on “Player Transfer Clearance Form” and “Ineligible Player Transfer List” items)


This is also a reminder to those clubs who have supplied lists, that if any of the players clear their debt to let me know, as soon as possible, so that the list can be updated.


Players that do not appear on this list and are wishing to transfer to a new Club before the season starts, do not need to complete a Transfer Clearance form. These players can be activated on IMG by the new Club (once they have registered) to be eligible for the 2017 Winter Season.


However, if a player wishes to transfer after the 4th round, whether they are on the list or not, they will require a Transfer Clearance form to be completed as per the previous process.

For online purchase of all senior and junior clothing

Purchase online and pickup items at the clubrooms

Insurance Info

Warning: It is an individual’s own responsibility to assess whether club purchased level of cover is adequate to meet personal needs. This is not a Hockey WA or Club responsibility.

From 31 March 2011 Hockey WA joined the Hockey Australia National Group Insurance Plan managed by JLT Sport and placed with underwriter Sportscover Australia. There is a wealth of information on the JLT Sport website for Hockey Australia which is recommended reading for players and club officials.

To go to the underwriter Sportscover Australia’s website click ***HERE*** (reading of the FAQs and answers provided is recommended, found under the Claims tab after clicking Asia Pacific)

To go to the Broker JLT Sport  website click ***HERE***(click on the Hockey Australia icon tab)

Click ***HERE*** to print a Certificate of Currency for your Club or Association.

Click ***HERE *** to download a Personal Accident claim form (Note: Public Liability claims need to be advised and lodged through Hockey WA and the broker. Contact Hockey WA or the broker for Public Liability matters. Public Liability claim forms are NOT to be lodged direct with the underwriter).

Note that this can be done for any of the following:

  • an entire club or regional association
  • a specific team
  • an individual registered player

For any obligation free Australian Financial Services (AFS) licenced professional technical assistance or advice, please contact the relevant broker’s administrative office.

  • Hockey Australia’s Sporstcover Group Plan (03) 9613 1415 (JLT Sport)
  • Hockey WA’s Corporate Travel Insurance (08) 9473 8600 (Austnet Group)